Public relations aims
The LED's public relations work consists of three areas with specific aims:
- Development policy related information and educational activities in Liechtenstein aimed at encouraging the people of Liechtenstein to view themselves as belonging to and acting as part of the global community and therefore showing solidarity.
- Promoting the image of the country of Liechtenstein with the aim of being perceived as a generous member of the global community of states that shows solidarity.
- Promoting the image of the LED with the aim of being valued as a trustworthy and competent development cooperation organisation.
For all «Public relations» related matters, please contact:
T +423 222 09 78
Exhibition «GLOBAL HAPPINESS: What do we need to be happy?» with the complementary exhibition «Showing solidarity – because Liechtenstein cares about everyone's welfare».
15.05.2020 – 28.02.2021 at the Liechtenstein National Museum
LED has brought the Helvetas touring exhibition "GLOBAL HAPPINESS" to the Liechtenstein National Museum between 15 May 2020 and 28 February 2021. In cooperation with VLGST, NEZA and AAA, LED conceived the additional exhibition "solidarity - because Liechtenstein cares about everyone's welfare".
All information and impressions of the exhibitions and the colourful supporting programme can be found here.
Every year, the LED publishes a calendar that is displayed above all in schools and public buildings. These calendars can be ordered from the LED office from mid-December onwards. The calendar 2021 focuses on GLOBAL HAPPINESS and puts the connection between global, community and individual happiness and sustainability in the centre. Browse through the digital contributions that can be found in the 2021 calendar:
- Recording of the live talk from 29.09.2020 on the topic «Mona Vetsch and happiness»
- Recording of the conversation of 21.10.2020 «The UN Development Goals and our contribution»
- «Stories of success» in Liechtenstein, Switzerland and other regions of the world
- Film on «Global happiness: Happiness at the Liechtenstein Development Service»
- Calendar 2021 to browse through
Blickwechsel Magazine / special edition 2020 on «GLOBAL HAPPINESS»
The LED magazine is generally published twice a year. However, as the LED focused entirely on the «GLOBAL HAPPINESS» exhibition in 2019 and 2020, the Blickwechsel magazine will not be published in those years.